How I am Making Money from My Blog

No comments
June 26, 2008 By Admin




How I am Making Money from My Blog


This is a most frequently asked question by my friends and some of my visitors too. My answer is simple. If my Blog has visitors in it, I can make money. Many of my friends told that I am wasting my time on this Blog. But Never Ever I think like that because I know I am earning from my Blog.

When you search on any search engine about “making money online”, you will get lots and lots of results about programs that help you to make money. But I am sure 99% of those programs will be demanding money to start your online works. But there are some genuine programs, which you can start with absolutely free of cost.

This is exactly what I am doing. I picked up the genuine program and started working on it. One of my favorite hobbies is to publish various subjects on my Blogs and making money with it.

Become Famous on the Internet to Earn More money
1. Learn the ins and outs of your computer. Get a couple of books, go online, and practice HTML.

2. Publicize your IM screen names, Blog URLs, and Net addresses everywhere and often, and reply to everyone. Treat the Web like your house: When people knock, be there to answer.

3. Build a blog with personality if you want to build a fan base. People need to feel that you - and not an anonymous webmaster - are there. Make sure to update every single day, and remember: If it's not interesting, users will click to the next page and move on.

4. Make lots of online friends. For this you can use Community sites like Myspace, Desimartini etc. Put your Blog Url in these community sites. This will bring visitors to your Blog.

5. Update your Blog with new genuine content. You can upload pictures, videos etc. If you want to offer rich content, you're going to have to spend some time and once your Blog start getting good number visitors you can apply for the Free Online Earning Programs.

To Be Continued

Related posts

0 comments:

Copyright © 2013 - 2016 Jothis' Blogging Space.
Proudly Powered by Blogger.